Applicants may include collegiate students and graduates; students must have entered their third or fourth year of college to be considered. Compensation in the form of class credits and/or hourly stipend will be considered.
Intern job descriptions include but are not limited to:
- Visiting job-sites
- Photographing/videotaping on-site projects
- Producing social media content
- Producing website and e-newsletter content
- Attending staff meetings
- Internal communication with staff members
- Frequent engagement with public relations (PR) agency; fielding marketing content to PR agency
- Assisting in coordinating events
- Compiling reports and presentations
- Compiling and updating databases
All applicants are required to submit a resume prior to a formal interview. For those interested in applying for the spring or summer internship, please send resumes to PR agency contact Rona Hoang at email@example.com.