From the Louisiana-Certified Arborists at Bayou Tree Service
Bayou Tree Company is dedicated to the preservation and care of Louisiana’s trees. However, sometimes trees may need to be trimmed or removed for any number of reasons.
If you have a tree or group of trees that needs to be removed from your home or business, we’re here to help. Bayou Tree Service has been part of south Louisiana since 1980 with fully staffed offices and local teams in New Orleans and Baton Rouge to better serve you!
If you would like to find out how much it will cost to remove a tree, please request a consultation in New Orleans at (504) 608-0523 or in Baton Rouge (225) 401-0084.
Factors in tree removal pricing include:
- Existing size & condition of the trees
- Number of hours removal will take
- Equipment needed to perform the job
- Disposal cost of the materials
- Degree of difficulty of the job
- Location of the trees
- Subcontractor requirements (equipment, dumpsters, etc.)
Experience The Bayou Tree Difference
Our goal is to ensure that every project receives 100% dedication and personal attention from our friendly, dependable staff, while maintaining consistent communication throughout the project.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Full service tree trimming & maintenance services
- Residential, Commercial & Government tree service
- Crews led by Louisiana Licensed & ISA Certified arborists
- Locally owned and operated since 1980
- Access to a full list of our professional licenses & memberships
- Access to our certificate of insurance
Bayou Tree Service has fully staffed crews in both metro New Orleans and Baton Rouge who have extensive experience with tree removal in each local market. Please contact us today to start the process of removing unwanted trees from your property.